miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2017

Time Out: Fritz Springmeier Part 1 ( 2016-09-20)

Vídeo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6RZzKwd3e0


Texto adjunto:

Publicado el 20 sept. 2016
Time Out Productions presents new world order researcher Fritz Springmeier. He believes that we are called to love our enemies and do good to our enemies. Evil can not be overcome with more evil. His life can only be understood that Christ came to give us life and a more abundant life even in the here and now. Let us take care of the here and now to improve life.

Fritz says, “My mother one day surprised me by asking if I knew why she loved me so much, and I of course was bewildered by a question from a mother who was so supportive of many things I did, and I told her I didn’t know why. She said, ‘Because you love life.’ She described my life in 4 words. I have lived my life in fulfillment of Lee Ann Womack’s song I HOPE I think her song explains so much of why I have taken the risks of life, I have given faith a fighting chance and stepped out on the dance floor. I have kept my sense of wonder and my hunger, and rather than sit, my heart has danced. I have not settled for the path of least resistance. It has meant taking chances…lovin’ might be a mistake, but its worth making.

We cover the basic make up of the Illuminati and the various front groups within the organization.

Part 1 of 2

www.pentracks.com

No hay comentarios: