sábado, 31 de agosto de 2013

PROJECT CAMELOT KERRY AT BILDERBERG FRINGE FEST - YouTube

Vídeo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF6tAviozAc

Texto adjunto:

Publicado el 12/06/2013
I spoke twice at the Fringe event for 30 minutes (the allotted time). On Friday Alex Jones and David Icke and maybe David Cameron spoke....Late in the day...

Someone stole the router from the Press Tent so no one could broadcast live except Alex Jones who has his own equipment from what I understand. I apologize to everyone that I was not able to broadcast my talks...

Meanwhile, I did a number of interviews that is, I was the one being interviewed :-) I am reaching out to various people to schedule interviews but nothing has come through so far... I did briefly interview MP Michael Meacher and will post that shortly.

Then on Sunday I spoke at the Somerset House.

i had a great time and met some fabulous people here at the Fringe event. The event is held about a mile from the 'house on the hill'.. the Grove Hotel where Bilderberg was held.

There is a fence around the Fringe event that is remarkably like a horse corral and indeed the Press and people were being kept inside this corral and heavily surrounded by police and vans and all kinds of surveillance tech... We were all searched (our bags and body searched with some electronic instrument by armed guards before being let into the "corral"...

It is clear whoever came in and stole the router was let in and allowed to "steal" the router had shall we say covert assistance by some agency probably under orders by someone who works for the Bilderberg Group aka NWO.

This event signifies the flagrant parading of the "rulers" meeting in seclusion working out what their latest diabolical plans will be for running the world without the say of the people. CONSPIRACY - an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons... indeed. As I mentioned in my talks, there is no transparency... The NWO is now taking control of the countries of the world and doing so in plain view.

http://projectcamelot.org
http://projectcamelotportal.com

No hay comentarios: